Mumbai, MaharashtraNTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Your career here is about believing in yourself, and taking on great opportunities and new challenges.
It’s about growing your skills and expertise in your current role and preparing yourself for the future. That’s why we encourage you to take every opportunity to grow your career within our great global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
This position will be part of the telecom billing and audit team for analysing and processing telecom invoices, as well as other services, for NTT Global Networks & NTT Com.
What you’ll be doing
Total Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate and MBA/PGDBM
Location: Mumbai (Goregaon)
Good to Have:
Assist with end of the month billing tasks, and invoice loading
Validation of charges on invoices from service providers
Validate and upload AP feeds received for all processed invoices in E-Business Suite and issue payment advice
Analyze vendor outstanding balances on daily basis and help prioritize payments considering operating agreements and business relationships
Coordinate with third party vendors for the invoice entry process and all issues related to systems and data entry
Dispute inaccurate billing and negotiate terms with vendors that insure cost is minimized to NTT Global Networks
Assist with weekly / monthly reporting requirements
Assist with reconciliation of accounts with vendors
Assist with cleaning up and structuring the database
Assist with resolving the disputes on invalid charges with service providers
Creating weekly, monthly, quarterly reports in as per requirements for management review
Design reporting formats to provide accurate information in a clear and concise manner
Ad Hoc data collection, analysis and reporting as required. (i.e., Data/ Field Formatting, Data Storage, and report Generation)
Prepare and maintain documentation related to various processes and practice
Who’s right for this Job?
Telecom background required
0 –1 yrs of experience in similar role
Understanding of accounting rules (GAAP)
Excellent communication skill.
Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Dedicated and process-oriented
Attention to detail and accuracy
Planning and organizing
Expertise in data analysis
Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server/Discoverer is an added advantage
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
• Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
• Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
• Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
• Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria