As boring as it may sound – don’t go by the words, we had to make it look credible.
A community manager passionate about the wellness ecosystem, capable of managing all popular social media platforms with special focus on building communities through influencer marketing, digital campaigns and integrated marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Creating a highly engaged community around the brand
• Co-ordinating with internal stakeholders for clarity on brief and expectations of campaigns
• Building, planning, budgeting and executing innovative social media campaigns
• End to end communication with digital marketing agencies and content creators
• Maximise share of voice for 365veda on social media platforms against competitors
• Benchmarking against competitors
• Measuring performance of campaigns with metrics like ROMI, CPA
• Compile periodic presentations for communication with internal stakeholders
• Co-ordinating the end-to-end process from on-boarding to retaining Category A B and result-driven micro-influencers
Essential Skills Required
• Be a social media geek
• Superb communication skills – we don’t mean command over English, we mean clarity and conviction in what you speak
• Everything you do, should be driven by data
• Smooth at negotiation – we’d love if you could save an extra buck for the company
• We value quality over time
• Build strong relationships
365veda focuses on Health and Wellness, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, and D2C. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that’s between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.365veda.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria