What are we looking for?
We are not particularly looking for experience but expertise that emerges from talent, intent and finishing skills. It shouldn’t be too hard to identify each other! Sr.
UI Designer/UI Designer
We are looking for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly passionate about creating the best consumer experiences with video and mobile at its core. Someone who is easygoing a realist that is driven by idealistic thoughts, we like to keep our feet on the ground and our heads looking up at the blue sky unless there are clouds.
• You must have a serious passion for designing interfaces and unique, intuitive experiences.
• Should have designed for platforms ranging from desktop to mobile (iOS and Android), but have a mobile-first mindset.
• Ability to map your design decisions to user needs as well as business requirements.
• Know how to excite end-users with delightful details.
What will you do?
• Drive design strategy & approach.
• Create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate your UX strategy. This will include wireframes, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate interaction and design ideas.
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, interaction flows, and visual mockups to effectively communicate product intent and drive experience.
• Effectively communicate product usability issues and design options to team members and clients.
• Advocate consistency of user interface design while fostering consensus and understanding of the customer-centric intersection between Design, Usability, Content, Business and Marketing viewpoints.
• Lead interaction design through the development lifecycle, from initial exploration through final design deliverables such as use cases, task flows and user interface elements.
• Deliver development-ready, pixel-perfect design assets to software engineers responsible for the development of those assets across various platforms (with key focus on mobile), and work closely with them to ensure the final build is consistent with the intended vision.
• Propose multiple options for designs, including variants for A/B testing.
• Participate in user testing and research as needed. Desired Skills & Experience
• Years of experience does not matter either does education or your professional associations.
• Experience designing for intuitive and delightful user experiences i.e websites and apps.
• Deep experience with Adobe CC, especially Photoshop, XD and Sketch.
• A serious understanding of visual branding concepts.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in mobile app UI/UX design and user-centric thinking.
• Intimate knowledge with iOS app design, Android app design, and both platforms’ Human Interface Guidelines, including Material Design principles.
• Excellent work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• UX wireframing and prototyping using InVision, Balsamiq, or comparable tools