Lear Corporation – A global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Lear’s diverse team of talented employees in 38 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability. Lear is Making every drive better™ by providing the technology for safer, smarter, and more comfortable journeys. Lear, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, serves every major automaker in the world and ranks 186 on the Fortune 500.
• Ability to lead the team technically, task planning & monitoring, Effort estimations, Process documentation
• Experience in Autosar BSW(specific to COM) using Davinci of minimum 6+Yrs.
• Proficiency in C programming
• Good working experience on embedded microcontrollers: 16/32 bit
• Perform SW and HW debugging using tool: Lauterbach Debugger, CRO
• Good in debugging and analysis of problem resolution
• Experience on diagnostics: UDS
• Experience of UT and IT
• Knowledge of CAN, LIN
• Testing experience using CAN tools (Canoe, CAPL)
• Experience on DOORs, JIRA and SVN
• Understanding of V model
• Python scripting Tools
• Doors, SVN,JIRA,
• DaVinci Developer / DaVinci Configurator),
• CANOE, Trace32 (debugger) , EB TresOs, Candela etc.
Qualification: BE/ME Electronics/Electrical