NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Your career here is about believing in yourself, and taking on great opportunities and new challenges. It’s about growing your skills and expertise in your current role and preparing yourself for the future. That’s why we encourage you to take every opportunity to grow your career within our great global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Oversees the administrative supervision of the security and loss prevention organization. Provides protection for personnel, company property, building access and visitor control. Develops and implements procedures to meet required codes and regulations. Prepares and maintains all required security manuals. Analyzes loss control and accident reports. Conducts internal investigations in accordance with legal requirements and company policies. Responsibilities may include developing and implementing security awareness programs, extra protection for key employees, travel security assistance, and security risk assessment and planning in the area of crisis management. Directs the activities of security personnel or contracted service. Coordinates day-to-day loss, vandalism and damage prevention and other security risk related programs. Coordinates activities with local police and emergency agencies as appropriate. For companies with government contracts, responsibilities include coordinating and administering security clearances and other security policies and procedures in accordance with the Department of Defense. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What you’ll be doing Facilities Security Management is responsible for the facility security operations. The primary focus of this role is to ensure that the assigned facility is secure and maintained in line with the company processes, policies and procedures. This position is responsible for providing a safe and secure work environment for all employees.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage and mitigate the security risks that impact the assigned facility
• Ensure that processes and procedures are adhered to and maintained
• Oversee and supervise the security and loss prevention of the organisation
• Manage and coordinate the protection of employees, company property, building access and visitor control
• Participate in the development and implementation of processes and procedures to meet required legislations and regulations
• Develop, implement and maintain all required facility security manuals
• Review and analyse loss control, incident and accident reports
• Conducts internal investigations in accordance with legal requirements and company policies
• Directs the activities of the facility security team
• Coordinates the operational tasks associated with loss, and damage prevention
• Supervise individuals and teams
• Conduct formal reviews of activities, processes, products, or services
• Analyse evidence collated and draft’s part or all of formal reports commenting on the conformance found to exist in the reviewed part of an information systems environment
• Participate in developing strategic direction and establish short terms operational goals and targets
• Ensure the maintenance of security related systems – CCTV, alarm system, etc
• Ensure that accesses to controlled areas is only granted to authorised individuals
• Control budget for assigned facility security operations and monitor expenses
• Participate in the investigation and resolution of issues
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
• Ability to interact effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders by using their good collaboration and engagement skills
• Ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively
• Ability to coach and develop the team
• An ability to balance and plan the short-term and long-term actions of the team
• The ability to manage time effectively while setting the tone of the team through modelling and leadership
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Experience in developing establishing processes and enforcing adherence to processes policies
• Knowledge of access control systems, CCTV equipment and investigation
• Knowledge of security protocols and procedures Academic
Qualifications and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Relevant certifications
• Experience in physical security and the operations of security related equipment and systems
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team of security personnel
• Previous experience in a security facility management role
• Experience using relevant technology and equipment
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
• Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
• Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
• Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
• Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
• Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry