International School of Hyderabad
The International School of Hyderabad (ISH) is a pre-K-12 international school that provides personalized, nurturing education to the children of expats and NRIs living in Hyderabad. At ISH, each individual is valued and challenged, and we encourage independent thinking while providing full professional support. We believe that building deep conceptual understanding, high levels of competency, and a positive, moral character are the tools for success in navigating a complex, challenging world.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Purchasing Assistant at ISH in Hyderabad. The Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of managing purchasing processes, purchase orders, procurement, and communicating with vendors. Additionally, the Purchasing Assistant will ensure that all purchases comply with the school’s policies and procedures.
• Purchasing Processes, Purchase Orders, Procurement skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
• Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
• Experience with Microsoft Office and other relevant software
Relevant qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field. Experience working in a purchasing or procurement role is also preferred