Program Coordinator for Community Impact:
Are you passionate about driving positive change in your community through volunteering and impactful initiatives? Join our team as a Program Coordinator and play a vital role in driving meaningful impact on the ground.
• Passion for Real Impact: Channel your passion for creating meaningful social change into action by engaging in on-ground volunteer activities.
• Effective Communication Skills: Proficiency in English is essential to facilitate smooth interactions and effective communication.
• Engagement with Top Organizations: Comfortable interacting with senior executives and organizational leaders
• Educational Background: Hold a valid completion certificate for 12th grade or possess any college degree.
• Flexible Part-Time Engagement: We welcome college students seeking part-time opportunities to apply and contribute to their community while managing their studies.
Job Type: Part-time Paid Internship (20 hours per week)
Preferred candidates – College students who want to pursue this as a paid part-time opportunity
Milaap is India’s largest, zero-fee crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes, especially healthcare and related needs. The platform enables anyone in need to raise funds for causes typically outside a common person’s financial ability, such as tertiary healthcare, education, and community-related causes. Milaap’s community of donors come from over 130 countries across the world and have contributed over INR 2336 crores for 8,57,000+ projects across India. Over the last 13 years, Milaap has become the most preferred platform for people to raise and contribute funds towards their cherished causes in India
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria