• 5-8 Year of relevant experience in PL/SQL (Oracle)
• Good to have experience in DWBI (Specially Reporting tool : Inquiry Framework and Tableau)
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
• Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
• Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Able to work with multiple team
• Knowledge in Inquiry Framework
• Knowledge in Risk Regulatory Reporting is plus
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi. View the “EEO is the Law” poster.
View the EEO is the Law Supplement. View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting