We are seeking a full-stack development engineer to join the McAfee Consumer Platform Product Development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the various projects handled by our development team. The ideal candidate should thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and possess the ability to deliver solutions to meet the development requirements of multiple projects.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
• Work collaboratively with product managers, architects, and colleagues to design cloud solutions that are scalable, performant, and cost-optimized.
• Perform Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), implement preventive measures against potential failures, and establish monitoring and alerting systems.
• Evaluate technical feasibility through the creation of rapid proofs of concepts (PoCs) and experimentation with new and relevant technologies and tools.
• Actively participate in an Agile Scrum environment, contributing to the development of e-commerce applications and services.
• Adapt to the sprint requirements by being proficient in various roles, including design, development, testing, and deployment.
• 5 to 7 years of extensive experience in designing and developing native cloud or API-based software solutions
• Proficient in UI development using React.JS, Vue.JS, HTML5, CSS3, and other design frameworks.
• Proficient in developing microservices using the Node.JS framework.
• Proficient knowledge and hands-on experience with the .Net Core framework.
• Good to have knowledge of EKS, Dockers, Kubernetes, containers, etc.
• You should have a knack for software monitoring tools like Grafana, Instana, etc.
• Proven track record of developing, deploying, debugging, and scaling applications utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Demonstrated expertise in working with both relational and NoSQL databases, including MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and DynamoDB.
McAfee recognizes and supports its obligation to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. We are here to help. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application, interviewing, hiring, or at any other time during the employment process. Please do not include personal medical information in the email.
Diversity is foundational for our business success. We want to be a workplace of choice for all people and we value the unique perspectives offered by a diverse workforce. McAfee does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, age, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. This principle applies to all areas of employment: recruitment and hiring, training, performance evaluations, promotions and transfers, compensation and benefits, and social and recreational programs.
McAfee desires to be an employer of choice with an inclusive environment for all individuals. As part of this goal and in compliance with various laws and regulations, McAfee provides reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees. Requests for reasonable accommodation for applicants and employees are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria