HCL || MEGA WALKIN Drive || 9th DEC &10th Dec
Address for drive – HCL Tech – H01B – P2 – Phoenix Infocity Pvt. Ltd SEZ, Hitec City-2 Hyderabad, India 500081
Interested students may Walkin with two copies of updated resume on above address –
Time 11AM to 4PM
Contact Recruiter -Shikha Tanwar (7678561318)
Please mention above name on top of your resume
Experience Salary – 30% on last CTC (As per Budget)
Shifts – Rotational
Cabs – Yes (20kms from residence location to HCL KOKAPET )
Please do read the Job description –
Job Description Associate –
Hyderabad (work from Office) / Full-Time
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.’
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join us on our journey to advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
• Bachelor’s degree required: BE, B Tech, BCA or BSc (preferably Computer Science)
• Diploma in Digital Marketing (Preferred)
• 1 to 3 Years of experience, willing to work in 24*7 Environment.
• Non-Technical Troubleshooting, Provide email and chat support for consulted tickets or hand-offs from other
• Respond to Customer support queries in accordance with Googles training, standards frameworks and policies, including providing diagnosis, resolution.
• Creating and optimizing multiple Google Ads accounts at scale
• Use techniques like regression, classification, time series analysis, and anomaly detection to predict outcomes or identify patterns.
• Address issues or tasks assigned to them through ticketing systems, via Chat, Email or Phone channels
• Ensure that all requests from the clients are addressed and prioritized in timely manner to reach the SLAs
Skill Set Required-
• Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management is an advantage but not a must
• Good understanding of web concepts and development technologies
• Strong analytical skills
Good to have:
• Experience in handling troubleshooting on accounts, upselling, Billing and reporting queries etc.
• Experience of other related products with Google Ads including AdWords Editor, Google Analytics etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can be flexible in adapting to the communication style of the end users
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Should display skills such as empathy, ownership, sincerity when dealing with Customer requirements
• Ability to work with individuals, companies and large clients
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria