Company : Leading Financial Services (Trading) firm.
Experience : Fresher’s to 3 years of experience.
Title – Junior Analyst – Discretionary Trading.
Education : BTech or Masters from a premier institute.
Number of roles : 2 roles.
The candidate will be responsible for
– Back testing and evaluating strategies to be used in directional equity trading
– Formulating trading strategies
– The role requires an analyst who is intuitive, forward thinking, analytical and focused
– The candidate will be working in a small team of highly skilled researchers and traders, making this an ideal opportunity to learn from a range of different sources and backgrounds
– The role is ideal for a candidate who would like to work in a dynamic and meritocratic environment
– The role provides an excellent opportunity for a skilled programmer to graduate into a Trader/ Portfolio Manager
Back testing and evaluating trading strategies
– Tracking performance of live strategies
– Generating new trading ideas
– Maintaining a database of historical factors
– Analytical skills, logical thinking
– Programming skills (Excel, VBA, R, Python)
– Basic knowledge of derivatives, fundamental and technical analysis
Madison Cube Recruitment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria