Job Description Summary This internship opening is to enable students to work on exploratory work to contribute to digital solutions based on the specific identified problem.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
• Be a part of development team to work on full stack software development, web technologies, data analytics, ERP development e.t.c.
• Work closely with the design community to identify business needs, create a problem statement, & develop functional specifications and support software development.
• Work closely with an identified mentor on an allocated project. Analyze, design, test, integrate software components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements.
• Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with organization policies and procedures.
• Prepare and present technical data & document and communicate the results of technical data generated Desired Characteristics • Technology enthusiast Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
• Strong in software programming, data analytics & data engineering
• Strong communication and documentation ability
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
• Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
• Students of Bachelors in engineering, (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science) from reputed institutes
About us: GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory. Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes