• To achieve desired customer delight by ensuring satisfactory response to customer interaction.
• Manage Customer Interactions through chat Inbound voice and data contact.
• Ability to handle unresolved queries of customers.
• Update the existing database with changes and status of each
• Customer query/resolution.
• To ensure satisfactory resolution of various issues
• To interface with respective work center for resolution of complaints.
• Manage resolution of billing queries/ Issues.
• Be adequately trained and updated on any changes that take place from time to time.
• Managing service delivery to customers to ensure high customer satisfaction levels and customer retention.
• Customer satisfaction survey
• Meet service level (SLA)
• No. of issues resolved within the standard time.
• Monthly call analysis
• Other key management attributes & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as specified by Head Ops
• Busy, frequently noisy and stressful.
• Frequent interruptions and potentially upset clients.
• Strong typing and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
• Listening and Memory Retention skills
• Voice Modulation skills
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Mail & Telephone etiquettes
• Flexibility to work in varied shifts within a 24/7 environment; including weekend & holiday work schedules.
• Qualification: Diploma/ Under Graduate / Graduate
• Experience: 1 Year experience from contact center background(Preferably telecom domain