The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
• Develops training and development programs and objectives.
• Administers spending against the departmental budget.
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
• Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
• Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
• Modifies programs as needed.
• Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
• Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented