Position: Associate/Sr. Associate_Pre-sales
T-Hub enables and empowers an ecosystem hungry for innovation. Based in Hyderabad, India, it leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem that powers next-generation products and new business models. It uses the Triple Helix model of innovation based on interaction and collaboration between industry, academia, and the government.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Associate/Sr. Associate to join our Corporate Innovation division as part of Pre-Sales. The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of experience in pre-sales, with a knack for crafting compelling proposals and presentations that resonate with prospective clients and stakeholders along with Client Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Corporate Innovation Team of T-Hub, and Program Execution teams to understand client needs and market trends.
• Craft high-quality proposals, RFP responses, and presentation materials that clearly communicate the value proposition and differentiators of our innovation solutions.
• Perform thorough research to understand the competitive landscape and integrate insights into pre-sales materials.
• Conduct and analyse market research to help shape the direction of product and service offerings.
• Ensure all pre-sales documentation is consistent with brand messaging and complies with professional standards.
• Assist with the development of case studies and white papers to support the sales process.
Experience and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• 1-4 years of experience in a pre-sale’s role, preferably in a technology or innovation-driven environment.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g., MS-Office 365, Canva) and CRM tools(Zoho, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Hubspot).
• Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to distill complex information into clear, persuasive language.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Proven track record of creating effective sales collateral.
• Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage priorities.
• Experience in corporate innovation services is a plus