Cloudnine Group of Hospitals is India’s leading chain of women, childcare, and fertility hospitals headquartered in Bengaluru. With a presence across 29 facilities in 12 cities, Cloudnine specializes in handling high-risk pregnancies and critical cases. Our talented doctors and staff guide patients through their miraculous journey of welcoming a healthy, gurgling baby into this world. We have successfully delivered healthy babies to delighted parents all across the country for over a decade, and we are proud to have some of the nation’s leading fertility and neonatal care specialists.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Hospital Pharmacist located at Cloudnine Group of Hospitals in Hyderabad. The Hospital Pharmacist will be responsible for evaluating physician medication orders, screening for drug allergies, interacting with patients to gather medication histories, providing medication information to healthcare professionals, and more.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
• A valid pharmacist license in the state of Hyderabad.
• Experience in hospital pharmacy practice and managing medications.
• Knowledge of adverse reactions, side effects, dosing, and administration of drugs, and drug therapy.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and to communicate effectively with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria